Are you wondering what in the world the workflow hype is all about? Or maybe you’re thinking about purchasing a CRM system but aren’t sure what kind of learning curve you’re up against. This is the place for you! Without any obligations, check out what’s actually involved in creating a workflow.
Wedding Planner Workflow Course
This course is a quick 30- to 60-minute intro to creating a CRM workflow. Through this course, you will learn how you can improve your client experience with automation.
How workflows can help your wedding planner business:
- Automate client onboarding + process
- Automate forms and intro packets
- Automate invoicing and contracts
- Automate canned email responses
Your Time is Worth Something
Just think about how much time you spend doing the same task over and over in your wedding planning business. Doing the same repeated task for only 15 minutes a day adds up to 1 hour and 15 minutes a week, which adds up to 5 hours a month! 5 hours!! Let the robots take care of it so you can network more or spend your time being creative!
What You’ll Learn
Workflows are magical! Creating them, not so much. In this FREE course, you’ll learn how to set up workflows within your CRM system.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Understanding the setup features: We give a little intro to the features you’ll be using to set up your workflows.
- Pre-planning suggestions: Going into a workflow without a plan is like climbing Mount Everest without any training. Don’t do it!
- How to create a workflow: Learn how to implement those repeated tasks so you no longer need to waste brain cells on them.
- How to add a workflow to a client project: The final step in creating a workflow is adding it to a client’s project.
This course is for you if…
- You’re paying for a CRM system but not utilizing workflows
- You feel overwhelmed with your current workload
- You’re afraid of forgetting an important client task
- You want to be more efficient and stop wasting precious time in your business
No matter what CRM system you’re using (HoneyBook, 17hats, Dubsado, etc.), this course will give you a better understanding of how to automate your systems.