For less than the cost of most consultations, this contract includes the following:
- A built-in Model Release for the clients who are signing this agreement;
Clauses addressing termination of the contract for when you need to “fire” a Client (or when things just aren’t working out);
- A separate “travel fee” schedule for when you take your show on the road, ensuring you don’t get stuck in a grimy hotel or have to pay for a plane ticket;
- Terms ensuring reimbursement for materials or other supplies obtained for the Event, once approved by the Client;
- Fill-in-the-blank “Scope of Work” service terms, drafted through the lens of years of experience in the Wedding industry (but still easily modified to fit your needs!);
- Specific, tangible, and measurable service terms
- Clauses specifically disclaiming your liability for event-related incidents, theft, damage, or other issues;
- A payment schedule that will help you keep those nonrefundable reservation fees/ deposits
- And more terms addressing the nitty-gritty small print that no one really wants to worry about.
- PLUS a step-by-step “How to use this Contract” guide to walk you through each and every editable area.
- PLUS additional comments on certain clauses to explain why they are important and what they really mean.
- This contract represents years of experience working with members of the wedding and event industry. Don’t risk everything you’ve built by using a substandard agreement; this contract has your back!
There are no reviews yet.