In this course, you’ll discover how blogging can help you become an authority in your industry, let your personality shine, and market your business and gain new leads. We’ll help you figure out what topics your audience will love reading about, and we’ll give you the exact formula to use to optimize your posts for SEO and ensure they rank in Google searches so that your ideal clients will be able to find you.
Blog Post Planning for Wedding Planners is a comprehensive blogging course that provides all of the essential information a new blogger needs to get started. Through written content and videos, this course covers why blogging is important, your target audience, how to choose a topic, keywords, blog post optimization, how to create wedding posts, images, email lists, publishing your blog post, and how to use Google Analytics to your benefit.
You’ll receive our Blog Post Planning Workbook as a companion to this course, plus a few surprise bonuses along the way! We’ve also included a list of useful resources to help you on your journey to becoming a successful wedding blogger.
After completing this course, you will:
- Know your ideal client
- Recognize your writing voice
- Know how to create area-specific, long-tail keywords
- Understand how to optimize a blog post with headings, meta descriptions, images, tags, and links
- Know what steps to take before publishing a blog post
- Be able to use your blog to market your weddings
- Understand how your blog can help grow your email list
- Be able to establish yourself as a trusted industry authority