In this course, you’ll learn all the ins and outs of what it takes to be a helpful wedding assistant. Wedding planners need assistants, but not just anyone can fit the bill. A good assistant is friendly, helpful, and can follow directions well. They will also be a team player, be teachable, and have an eye for detail.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to start off correctly! It will give you the solid foundation you need in order to be the best assistant a wedding planner has ever had, even without any previous experience.
The Assistant Wedding Planner Certificate course is full of must-have information for aspiring wedding planners. We’ll take you step by step through the setup, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception with sample timelines. Helpful videos cover everything from bustles to boutonnieres and sparkler send-offs.
Plus, you’ll receive our Assistant Planner Pocketbook, a handy reference guide designed to answer those tricky questions that will inevitably arise. For those times when you’re left alone or don’t want to bother the wedding planner, you can consult the Assistant Planner Pocketbook and quickly find the answers you need.
After completing this course, you will:
- Be familiar with wedding terminology
- Have a better understanding of the wedding flow and timelines
- Understand what goes into the setup and breakdown of a wedding
- Be prepared for the various tasks you might be asked to perform
- Know what to wear and what to bring to a wedding
- Be able to handle surprises with ease
- Know how to be a valuable asset to a wedding planner