Hello! Thank you for wanting to do a guest post. Engaged Wedding Planner Academy is an educational platform for the inexperienced wedding planner. We are passionate about providing amazing resources to help new wedding planners succeed in business.
GUEST POST SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Do you have expertise that you would like to share with our readers? We recently conducted a survey polling our niche audience and at this time, we are looking for articles about the following:
Their current challenges:
- Building a brand
- Booking more clients
- Finding the right price point
- Getting their first client
- Marketing and promoting their new business
- How to find their ideal clients
Wanting to learn more about:
- What it takes to be successful as a wedding planner
- How to deal with pricing and client inquiries when you’re new
- More info about booking leads
- Workflows, better streamline process, time management when you work a full time job
- How to price each wedding
- Making a business profitable, getting clients and learning best business practices
- How to market a new wedding business
- How to build a strong vendor list
- How to network properly
- How to use social media for a wedding business
GUEST POSTING GUIDELINES
- The post must be at least 800 words.
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include up to 2 links back to relevant content on your blog.
- The post may include up to 2 links to other relevant sources.
- The post may not include affiliate links.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already.
- Provide at least one Pro Tip.
We will promote your post on the blog, social media accounts, and anywhere else we can think of. Please don’t forget to help us promote your post! Share the love by directing your readers to the post on the day it goes live.
For aesthetic purposes, we will select stock images from our vault and create all social media graphics for the post; however, please make sure you provide us with a head shot for the guest blog article you write.
Your bio is an important part of the guest post. Your bio should be 5 to 6 sentences about who you are and what you are about in third person. I recommend including a link to your blog. Author bios appear at the bottom of the post.
If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog get in touch with me for consideration.